<body>
charyl'sblog
www.charyll-.blogspot.com
prologue
charyl:

8teen going 9teen, adores blazers and my regs, loves family and always remembering daddy
links
the regs-h01 TPblazers charyl.lj
random words

my tweets

credits
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Friday, March 02, 2007 7:57 PM
The common tests are finally over. And I shall continue to blog, my blog is so dead.

Recently, I have been reading many of my friends' blogs like yan, weiying and felicia. Their entries are all so interesting, not boring at all. But when I come to read my, haiz, so boring! Can you tell me how you write?

Tomorrow the choir gang plus me will be going for Beach cleaning and flag day for our CIP hours. Can't wait. There will be lots of photo to load for you to see.

Today was the netball finals. 4e2 had to support, so I pon tang guzheng. There was lots of screaming and cheering by us. The cheering we did was not wasted cause Damai won, the netball girls have done us proud again.

back to the top